Sofì Ecological Softener
Ecological and natural softener without fragrance.
For a soft laundry you can choose between traditional softeners rich in irritating scents and full of allergens or rely on a natural softener based on coconut oil from sustainable crops such as Sofì di Verdevero.
With Sofì you can soften your laundry with a product:
- free from harmful and irritating scents
- free from heavy metals (chromium, cobalt, nickel)
- not tested on animals
- with completely vegetable ingredients
1 liter bottle = 50 washes
How to use the Sofì natural softener
Pour the Sofì natural softener directly into the softener compartment using the measuring cap.
The recommended dose is 20 ml of product for a 4/5 kg washing machine (20 ml corresponds to a small cap of product). It means that Sofì is very concentrated and with one bottle you can do an average of 50 washing machines.
Sofì does not contain any perfume and any allergen that is naturally present in all perfumers and softeners, this to protect your skin and the skin of your whole family from annoying irritation and redness.
If you want to perfume your laundry you can use a hypoallergenic perfumer such as the Floreali to add directly to the tray together with the laundry detergent.
Main characteristics of Sofì natural softener
Sofì is made with RSPO certified raw materials of vegetable origin. The coconut oil used to formulate Sofì comes from sustainable crops.
It does not contain phosphates or products of animal origin.
It has not been tested on animals.
It is tested and does not contain heavy metals (Nickel, Cobalt and Chromium) in excess of 0.05 ppm (minimum detectable with the analytical method).
Citric acid and fabric softener: which one to prefer.
Citric acid, an ingredient commonly suggested for self-producing fabric softener based on citric acid, has the sole function of lowering the PH of the garments at the end of the wash. In this way the garments have a Ph similar to that of the leather. Sofì also has this function, in fact it also contains citric acid. But thanks to coconut oil it relaxes and softens the fibers even in washing with water very rich in limestone.
Why NOT to use traditional petrochemical softener
The main reason to stop using a petrochemical softener is that the softener is used in the final phase of the wash and traditional softeners, to have persistent scents that are felt even after days and days of washing may contain substances that should not stand. contact with your skin. Here are some of them:
- Benzyl acetate: whose vapors can be irritating to the eyes and respiratory tract and can be absorbed through the skin.
- Benzyl alcohol: Another respiratory irritant that can cause damage to the central nervous system, headache, nausea, dizziness, vomiting.
- Ethyl acetate: irritating to the eyes, respiratory tract, can cause headache, anemia and liver or kidney damage.
- Limonene: irritating substance for eyes and skin.
- A-Terpineol: causes central nervous system disorders and is highly irritating to mucous membranes.
- Camphor: causes central nervous system disorders and can be easily absorbed through clothing tissues, causes eye irritation, nose, throat.
- Phthalates: They are also often used in plastic toys for children to help keep the scent longer. Some research has found a correlation between phthalates and allergy.
Dipalmitoylethyl Hydroxyethylmonium Methosulfate, citric acid
Chemical Composition according to Regulation No. 648/2004
The product is not classified as dangerous pursuant to the provisions of EC Regulation 1272/2008 (CLP) and subsequent amendments and adjustments.
Three 5 - 15%: Cationic surfactants
1 liter bottle = 50 washes
We ship throughout Italy with GLS and send a track to track the shipment. Delivery usually takes place in 24-48 hours for the boot and in 48-72 hours for the islands. Cost € 8.50 free for orders over € 79.00