beeswax wrapper conf. Average
A sustainable alternative to cling film.
Plastic-free, reusable, biodegradable and handmade in Italy.
The package consists of 2 wrappers of 25 × 25cm : perfect for small plates, bowls, sandwiches, cheese, half of a vegetable, half of a loaf .
Ingredients: Based on local beeswax, pine resin, organic jojoba oil, organic coconut oil infused into a 100% cotton fabric.
PLEASE NOTE: the pattern of the fabrics may vary from package to package, as the pieces of cotton come from recycled supply chains.
How to use: Beeswax packaging is really easy to use, you need to keep your hands in contact with the fabric for a few seconds to get a perfect seal.
How does it work:
- take the food or container you want to seal;
- Pinch and heat the ends of the fabric with your fingers;
- With the warmth of your hands you will activate the beeswax which will naturally help you shape the wrapper and hygienically seal the food to be stored;
- Wash in cold water with natural soap or vinegar;
- Dry it in a ventilated area;
- Store it in a dry place and keep it ready for reuse (up to one year).
We ship throughout Italy with GLS and send a track to track the shipment. Delivery usually takes place in 24-48 hours for the boot and in 48-72 hours for the islands. Cost € 8.50 free for orders over € 79.00