beeswax wrapper conf. XL
A sustainable alternative to cling film.
Plastic-free, reusable, biodegradable and handmade in Italy.
Package consisting of 2 casings divided as follows:
- 1 casing L - 30 × 30cm : perfect for large plates, sandwiches, large bowls, half a melon, a head of salad, it's perfect for keeping bread fresh.
-1 wrap XL - 40 × 40cm : Perfect for large bread, cover large casseroles or pots, larger vegetables.
Ingredients: Based on local beeswax, pine resin, organic jojoba oil, organic coconut oil infused into a 100% cotton fabric.
PLEASE NOTE: the pattern of the fabrics may vary from package to package, as the pieces of cotton come from recycled supply chains.
How to use: Beeswax packaging is really easy to use, you need to keep your hands in contact with the fabric for a few seconds to get a perfect seal.
How does it work:
- take the food or container you want to seal;
- Pinch and heat the ends of the fabric with your fingers;
- With the warmth of your hands you will activate the beeswax which will naturally help you shape the wrapper and hygienically seal the food to be stored;
- Wash in cold water with natural soap or vinegar;
- Dry it in a ventilated area;
- Store it in a dry place and keep it ready for reuse (up to one year).
We ship throughout Italy with GLS and send a track to track the shipment. Delivery usually takes place in 24-48 hours for the boot and in 48-72 hours for the islands. Cost € 8.50 free for orders over € 79.00